Dr. Dwipesh Majumder
|Date of Joining||17 April 2010|
|Address||Vill+PO- Debagram, PS-Gangnapur, Nadia|
|Academic Qualification||Ph.D. (Physics)|
|Area of Specialization||Theoretical Condensed Matter Physics|
|Courses Taught||1) Quantum Mechanics,
2) Vector Analysis and Mathematical Method
3) Thermal properties of solid gas and liquid
4) Numerical Method (Computer department)
|Research Interest||1) Quantum Hall Effect,
2) Topological Insulator,
3) Optical Lattice
1) Collective excitations of composite fermions across multiple Λ levels. Nature Physics 5, 403 - 406 (2009)
2) Casimir force on an interacting BoseEinstein condensate. J. Phys. B: At. Mol. Opt. Phys. 43, 085305 (2010)
3) Higher-energy composite fermion levels in the fractional quantum Hall effect. Phys. Rev. Lett. 106 096803 (2011)
4) Observation of non-conventional spin waves in composite fermion ferromagnets. Phys. Rev. Lett. 107 066804 (2011)
5) Neutral collective modes in spin-polarized fractional quantum Hall states at filling factors 1/3, 2/5, 3/7, and 4/9. Phys. Rev. B 90, 155310 (2014)
1) “Collective excitations at Higher Landau Level Fractional Quantum Hall Effect”, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore(India), 22nd December, 2012
2) “Collective excitations at Higher Landau Level Fractional Quantum Hall Effect”, Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science, Kolkata, India 25th November, 2012
3) “Collective Excitations in Fractional Quantum Hall Effect”, Department of Physics, University of Calcutta, Kolkata, India 25th November, 2011
4) “Unconventional spin-wave excitations in composite fermions ferromagnets”, Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science, Kolkata, India 17th November, 2011
5) “Collective Excitations of Composite Fermions Across Multiple Levels”, National Physical Laboratory, New Delhi(India), December 25, 2010.
6) “New collective modes in fractional quantum Hall effect.”, Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics, Kolkata, India, November 28, 2010.
7) “Casimir force on an interacting Bose-Einstein condensate.”, Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science, Kolkata, India, June 10th, 2010.