Dr. Prosenjit Das
|Date of Joining
||12 September 2019
||Economic Officer at Directorate of Economics & Statistics, Department of Agriculture, Cooperation & Farmers Welfare, Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare, Govt. of India, New Delhi (From 15 April 2014 to 9 September 2019)
||171, Bara Jonepur, kanchrapara, North 24 Parganas, PIN-743145, West Bengal
||M.Sc , Ph.D.
|Area of Specialization
||Econometrics, International Economics.
||B.A Economics (General), B.com Hons.
||Industrial organization, Frontier economics.
In Edited Volume:
- “Performance Evaluation of Indian Information Technology-enabled Services (ITeS) Industry: An Application of Two-Stage Data Envelopment Analysis” by Prosenjit Das andArundhatiDatta, International Journal of Advances in Management and Economics, 6 (2), 52-70 (2017).
- “An Assessment of Performance of Indian Software Industry during 2000-01 to 2014-15 using Data Envelopment Analysis” by Prosenjit Das, International Journal of Engineering, Applied and Management Sciences Paradigms, 44(1), 7-21 (2017).
- “An evaluation of the determinants of total factor productivity growth in Indian information technology industry: an application of DEA-based Malmquist Index” by Prosenjit Das, The Central European Review of Economics and Management, 1(4), 175-224 (2017).
- “Productivity Change in Indian Information Technology-enabled Services (ITeS) Sector: A Malmquist Index Approach” by Prosenjit Das, Productivity: A Quarterly Journal of The National Productivity Council, 59(4), 383-393 (2019).
“An Assessment of Competition in Indian Information Technology and Information Technology-Enabled Services (IT-ITeS) Industry in the Post Globalization Era” by Prosenjit Das, Contemporary Issues on Globalization and Sustainable Development, edited by Prof. ParthaPratimSengupta,Serials Publications, 1, 145-175 (2018).
- "Technical Efficiency of Indian ITeS Industry during 2000-01 to 2014-15: An Empirical Analysis"-Seventh National Seminar on Industrial Statistics-Industrial Statistical Wing, Central Statistics Office, National Statistical Organization, Ministry of Statistics and PI, Govt. of India, 1, Council House Street, Kolkata- held on 26th September, 2016.
- “An Assessment of Performance in Indian Software Industry during 2000-2014: An Empirical Analysis"- 9th Econferenceon Inclusive Development and Sustainable Wellbeing-Burdwan University during 20-21 December, 2016.
- "Total Factor Productivity Growth in Information Technology Industry in India: An Empirical Investigation using DEA-based Malmquist Productivity Index"-8th National Seminar on Industrial Statistics Industrial Statistical Wing, Central Statistics Office, National Statistical Organization, Ministry of Statistics and PI, Govt. of India, 1, Council House Street, Kolkata- held on 15th December, 2017.