1) K. C. Majumdar, and S. K. Chattopadhyay - Unusual Reduction of a Lactone Carbonyl in a Bu3SnCl and Na(CN)BH3 Mediated Radical Cyclization of 3-(o-bromophenoxymethyl)coumarins * Tetrahedron lett. 2004, 45, 6871.
2) K. C. Majumdar, S. K. Chattopadhyay and M. Ghosh * Regioselective Synthesis of 3-(aryloxyacetyl)-2,3-dihydrothieno[3,2-c]benzothiopyran-4-ones: A Tandem [2,3] and [3,3]sigmatropic Rearrangement Approach * Letters in Organic Chemistry, 2005, 2, 231.
3) K. C. Majumdar, S. K. Chattopadhyay and P. P. Mukhopadhyay * Studies on Amine-Oxide Rearrangement: A facile one-pot tandem rearrangement approach towards the synthesis of pyrrolo[3,2-c]benzothiopyran-2-one *Synthetic Communication 2006, 36, 1291-1297.
4) K. C. Majumdar and S. K. Chattopadhyay - Synthesis of Pyrimidine Annulated furothiopyrans:An Efficient Sequential and Tandem Catalyzed Claisen Rearrangement – intramolecular hydroaryloxylation approach to furothiopyran system * Canadian Journal of Chemistry, 2006, 84(3), 469-475.
5) Krishna C. Majumdar, Nilasish Pal and Sudip Kumar hattopadhyay - An Efficient Route to Thieno[2,3-d]pyrimidine Derivatives by Tandem [2,3] and [3,3] Sigmatropic Rearrangement * Letter In Organic Chemistry, 2006, 3, 709.
6) K C Majumdar, P Debnath, A K Pal, S K Chattopadhyay, A Biswas *Radical- mediated cyclization reactions leading to spiro and [6,6]-fused heterocycles.* Canadian Journal of Chemistry, 2007, 85(6), 445-452
7) K. C. Majumdar, P. Debnath and S. K. Chattopadhyay *Aryl Radical Cyclization: Regioselective Synthesis of 6a,7,8,12b-Tetrahydro-6H-chromeno[3,4-c]quinolin-6-one.* Synth. Commun., 2008, 38, 1768-1777
8) K.C. Majumdar, B. Sinha, P.K. Maji, S.K. Chattopadhyay *Palladium-catalyzed intramolecular arylation of pyrimidines: a novel and expedient avenue to banzannulated pyridopyrimidines. * Tetrahedron, 2009, 65, 2751-2756.
9) Krishna C. Majumdar, Pradipta Kr. Basu and Sudip Kumar hattopadhyay *Formation of five and six-membered hterocyclic rings under radical cyclization conditions. * Tetrahedron, 2007, 63, 793-826
10) Krishna C. Majumdar, Buddhadeb Chattopadhyay, Pradip K. Maji, Sudip Kumar hattopadhyay and Srikanta Samanta *Recent Development in Palladium-Mediated Synthesis of Oxygen Heterocycles.*Heterocycles, 2010, 3, 517-584
11) Krishna C. Majumdar, Buddhadeb Chattopadhyay, Pradip K. Maji, Sudip Kumar hattopadhyay and Srikanta Samanta *Recent Development in Palladium-Mediated Synthesis of Oxygen Heterocycles. * Heterocycles, 2010, 4, 795-866
12) S. Sarkar and S.K. Chattopadhyay *Revisiting two common drugs in India: Paracetamol and Aspirin * Indian Journal of Science, 2014, 10(25), 56-63
13) K.C. Majumdar, P.K. Maji and S.K. Chattopadhayay *Bu3SnH Assisted Radical Cyclization Towards the Synthesis of Pyrimidine-annulated Spirocyclic and [6,6] Fused Sulfur Heterocycles *Letter In Organic Chemistry, 2014, 11(7), 487-492
K. C. Majumdar, and S. K. Chattopadhyay * Synthesis of Bio-active Heterocycles by RadicalCyclisation* Proceedings for Bangladesh Chemical Congress 2004, pp 167.
C. Book Chapter :
Polycyclic Systems: Three heterocyclic Rings Fused (5:5:5), K. C. Majumdar and S. K.Chattopadhyay Comprehensive Heterocyclic Chemistry 3rd Edn. Vol. 12-2008, pp 635-710.