Presently the college has no Governing Body(GB) because no GB selection/election was held in the last two years as per the directive of the Government of West Bengal.
Now Sri Harshimran Singh, IAS, SDO Ranaghat is acting as administrator of Santipur College.
The administrative hierarchy of the institution is as follows:
Department of Higher Education, Govt. of West Bengal.
Governing Body, Santipur College.
Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC)
Other Committees that participate in smooth functioning of the college
1) Admission Committee: (Handles all admission related issues)
2) Library Committee: (Monitoring library related issues).
3) Routine Committee: (This committee formulates the routine of science, arts and commerce faculties).
4) Anti-ragging Cell: (This committee addresses ragging incidents, if any)
7) Women Cell: (The College has established a Women Cell in the college campus for the women faculty,
staff and girl students to enhance understanding of issues related to women and to make the college
campus a safe place for them.)
8) Grievance Cell: (Objective of this Cell is to support those students who have been deprived of the
services offered by the College for which he/she is entitled.)
9) Cultural Cell: (This cell regularly plans and organizes various cultural activities of the college).
4) Sports Committee: (Various sports activities are planned and executed by this committee).
11) Service Book and Leave Committee: (This cell helps the college office in updating service book of teaching and non-teaching staff of college).
14) Magazine Committee: (This committee publishes college magazine with the help of students’ union)
holders of college.
15) Research Cell: (This cell reviews proposals of various projects, seminar symposia etc)
proposals and approves before submission to various funding agencies.
10) Alumni Association: (This cell has been formed and is awaiting registration).