- Basak, N. (2015). Implications of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises on economic growth of India: Prospects and Problems.
In S. S. Rinku Saha, Cost Competitiveness in Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises in India (pp. 198-204). Kolkata: The
- Basak, N. (2015). Microfinance in India: An Alternative Source of Credit for the Weaker Sections of the Society. In A. S.
Samir Ghosh, Financial Sector Reforms In Developing Economies (pp. 333-343). Kolkata: Rohini Nandan.
- Basak, N. (2015). Reviewing the Contributions and Challenges: A Study on Indian Informal Sector. In R. P. Choudhary,
Recent Advances in Accounting, Finance and Management. (pp. 291-298). Kolkata: UGC-Human Resource Development Centre
and Department of Commerce, University of Calcutta.
- Basak, N. (2016). Rising trend of Microinsurance as financial risk protection tool in India: An observation. In P. S.
Suvankar Chakraborty, Contemporary Issues in Finance and Management (pp. 197-208). Kolkata: Rohini Nandan.
- Basak, N. (2015). A Paradigm Shift of Credit Faciliation towards Unorganised Sector in India During Post Reforms Period:
A Study. Journal of Business Management, Commerce & Research , 4 (14), 59-67.
- Basak, N. (2017). A Study on Performance and Challenges of Regional Rural Bank in Indian Rural Credit Market. International
Research Journal of Commerce, Arts and Science , 8 (11), 1-9.
- Basak, N. (2013). Emerging Trends in Health Microinsurance and its Value Added Services: An Overview. Edulight , 2 (4), 168-172.
- Basak, N. (2017). Financial Trend And Risk Association in Indian Agricultural Credit: A Study. ZENITH International Journal
of Business Economics & Management Research , 7 (10), 97-107.
- Basak, N. (2017). Impacts of Progressive Tax Reform in India: Goods and Services (GST) - An Approach. Journal of Commerce
and Accounting Research , 6 (4), 36-43.
- Basak, N. (2017). Rural Credit of Scheduled Commercial Bank at Post Reforms Period: An Assessment. Abhinav National Monthly
Refereed Journal of Research in Commerce & Management. , 6 (11), 55-61.